Monday, May 2, 2011

Goals for May

April showers bring May flowers! However, the rain clouds didn't get the memo. I don't think it has stopped raining once for 48 hour straight!
So, we have been spending a lot of time inside and Spring Fever is spreading like wildfire. As I was doing laundry (never ending) I got to thinking, thinking about my laziness. I've been in a funk lately. I'm overwhelmed by this messy house and I just feel like throwing in the towel. But I don't have a clean one to throw! ha
Time for me to get out of the funk and not only set goals but achieve them! For this month I'm going to think of 5 achievable goals.
1. I'm going to read Water for Elephants. I have had the book for a while but never actually read it.
2. Spring clean my kitchen/dining area including the over loaded pantry that also doubles as my craft closet.
3. I've faithfully attended our Beth Moore Bible Study meetings, but this time around I didn't do the homework, so I plan on getting at least the first two weeks of homework done with a fine tooth comb.
4. Get at least one purse made. I haven't been in the mood to sew much lately, but I have a purse promised to a friend I hold dear, so I shall get my hands, scissors, and sewing machine in gear!
5. Write at least 5 letters to my little brother. He is going to be gone for a while. I don't know how long, but I want him to know that wherever he is, his sister loves him no matter what. Even though he aggravates my every nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment