Sunday, September 6, 2009

8 Months *tear*

Yes, she is 8 months old! I'm holding back tears as I write this blog. I know it's a few days late and NO I didn't forget that she turned 8 months. I've just been so busy and really tired. This past month has been a whirlwind of growth! So, Little M, what have you been up to?

  • You are truly all girl, just as your brother is all boy! You love to look pretty and always have a matching briarclaire clip for every outfit. Here you are with a new shipment.
  • You are scooty pootin all around the living room. Not crawling, just bouncing and scootin.
  • You are now accessorizing with glasses. Of course they are pink to match most of your wardrobe.
  • We love hearing your squeal with excitement. You also have many other noises, one that lets me know that your brother is picking on you. Already a tattletale.
  • You still wake up at least once at night, and that is okay by me, I love that time when it is just you and me.
  • You have the sharpest nails and I can't find anything to take care of it? (any ideas?)
  • You have your Papa completely wrapped around your finger.
  • You are eating three times a day with a snack and juice. Your also just nursing about 3 to 4 times in your waking hours. Just another reminder that your growing too fast.
  • You are a girl on the go! Whether out to eat, shopping, or to the park. You are such a happy baby when we are out and about. (I don't look forward to the winter season when our going slows down to save from germs)

Here's a little dress-up picture!

Little M,

You are such a blessing in my life. Every giggle, cry, and sigh melts my heart. I'm thankful that I'm able to stay at home with you and your brother (who is also growing too fast). I enjoy every moment with the two of you. I adore watching you grow, it's just going by to fast. But for now I will lose myself in your baby smell and hold you in the night all the while praying for your future.

Love,

Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment