Friday, October 16, 2009

Long Time

Wow, long time no hear, write...whatever. We have had many ups and downs with our Internet service. I'm not sure what the deal is, but the repair guy has given me his cell number. Ha!
Since the last time I wrote my daughter has turned NINE months old. We had pictures taken at a 'real' photography studio to commemorate the event. Now, if I can just figure out how to get them from the website to here. Honestly though, I haven't tried to hard.
Little M is right on track with her development. She is 17 lbs 12 oz and 26 and 1/2 inches long. She is no longer considered short and fat (plump) but right on track. She actually lost 5 oz from her last doctor visit but the doc said that it was fine because she has grown in length. (I would post a pic but the camera in in Little M's room and she is sleeping...I don't want to rock that boat)
So, what has she been up to?
*She is creeping, not crawling, but creeping.
On a side note: I talked to the Dr about this and he assessed her. She is completely capable of crawling but we are figuring that her eye issue has thrown off her depth perception. She begins her launch and then realizes 'oops, not yet'.
*Little M is enjoying real bananas, crackers, cheese but otherwise sticks to baby food. Oh, and she can down a tub of puffs in a day if I let her.
*She is still an on the go type of girl. If we are out and about then she is happy.
*She is back into her 'if mommy is out of my site then I'm going to scream' but I'm okay with that, because before you know it she'll be yelling at me to get our of her site.
*She got her first injury from another child. She was bit. Such a hard bite that it didn't break the skin but it did leave a bruise for over a week and a half. It's still a mystery as to who actually did the biting. I do know that the little biter has 4 teeth on top and 4 teeth on bottom.
*She also got her first and I hope last double ear infection.
*Meanwhile the poor girl has 4 teeth with another 3 pushing in. Ugh!! Pray for us!
Little M is truly the light in our lives! We have a bright life because B-man is pretty bright as well. However, when I think about her and how fast she is growing it brings tears to my eyes. Every moment is so precious to me because she is my last baby.
In the mean time! B-man has an imaginary friend named Stacey. He is into everything! Recently has gotten a TV in his room. Which means my living room stays cleaner in the morning while he watches Clifford or Word World in HIS room while playing with his toys. Woo Hoo.
I'm sure there are many things I have forgotten. Picture posts will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment