Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two Months to go and you'll be a One Year Old!

Well Little M, what have you been up to this past month?

I've been crawling everywhere! I know I took my time and had you worried about my crawling abilities but truth is, I just do everything in my own time. I heard you talking to the doctor about it and I heard him assure you that I could if I wanted to. Well, gig is up! But I know your having a blast chasing me and keeping me safe from eating foreign objects.

With all this crawling I've lost weight. I've gone from 18lb 2oz to 17lb 8oz, I hope this means I'm going to have a good matabolism when I get older.

I really enjoy playing with my brother and I've learned how to tattle. All I have to do is whimper, scawl, or cry and you come running. Thanks for always being there for me.

Dogs fascinate me. I love Nonna and Papas dog Snuggles, although he gives me the sniffles. Emmy and Papa's doggy Suzie is my good friend, she misses me when I'm not there. But why won't she let me play with her tail?

My teeth have been a true pain. All of the sudden I have 5 teeth with 2 more pushing through. How many more do I have to go? This is no fun.

I just recently started sleeping all night without waking you. I know what your thinking mom, is this due to the fevers I've been getting at night or will this trend stick around? Only time will tell.

I've been visiting Dr. Seubold on a regular basis. He's a great chiropractor! I haven't had a single ear infection since he helped me and I can move around with more confidence. Thank you Dr. Seubold.

I'm beginning to try but not really enjoy new food. So far I have had sweet potato, potato, cheese, bread, apple, banana (my favorite), cracker, avacodo, chicken, beef, and pasta.

My favorite time of day is the morning. I love waking you up with a wail then a smile.

Snuggle time is the best, I really enjoy my nursing time.

Recently I've become confident that you'll always be there, so, I didn't mind staying with my Emmy while you went to the hospital to be with Papa because I knew you would be back.

I'm learning so much with my new found crawling and have even discovered a new vantage point by standing on these feet, hmm, brother left a cookie, looks good!

I've been so busy this past month, just wait until the next. My first thanksgiving is just around the corner. Halloween is fun, so, I can't wait for the other holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment