Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not Much

Not much or maybe too much has been going on these days. My computer is not wanting to load pics, so sorry for the lack there of.
In Short.
B-man has been signed up for kindergarten. Not sure how I feel about that. I considered homeschooling, but I know he is ready for school.
Little M is doing wonderfully. She is so incredibly girly! From her squeals to her purse carrying, she is a girly girl. She is 'talking' so much lately. And all of her black straight hair from birth has been replaced with golden brown curls, which compliment her very dark brown eyes. Little M has attendency to run high fevers when she is sick. So, we battled that for about 4 days, it was thought to be pneumonia but turned out to be Rosiola, a fever virus that is known for extremely high temps. At one point she was up to 105.5. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep.
I had surgery. Dr. Laws in an incredible doctor and gives his patients the best care. Turned out I had scar tissue that grew over my bladder and uterus (I didn't know that was possible) so that all had to be removed. With that came some other issues that I may blog about later. I don't have a huge fan base, but I'm still processing what happened and may blog later for my on therapeutic reasons. Mostly, I will listen to God and if I feel led to share I will know it is because He wants me to.
Good Night for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment