Monday, March 7, 2011

The Sneaky One

Ever since I have posted about my goal to stay positive, it seems like the world of Job is pressing down. I've been in the hospital with double-me-over gut wrenching pain and may or may not have broken my ankle (we'll know more when the swelling goes down) I know where it's coming from and I KNOW why!
I'm not seeking HIM the way I should, I'm not doing my bible study the way I should,and I'm focusing on worldly things. Just flat out! That mean ole' nasty devil is squirming his way in, just like the baby snake I found sneaking under my back door a couple of nights ago.
My daily verse today is "Set your mind on things that are above, not on things that are on earth" Colossians 3:2 How completely true, I really needed to read and dwell on that today.
I'm incredibly thankful for such a wonderful husband and family who have been there for me tride and true. And as I end this evening on a positive I decided to take a picture of one of my Wee-Little-One's and our snuggle time. She may be two, but I still can't seem to let her cry it out, so she and I watched The Bachelor together!

1 comment:

  1. Hope things start getting better for you soon Raina. I know it's hard to realize our blessings admist difficult times. That's great that you can see that! :)

    ReplyDelete