Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Next?

"When it rains, it pours!" "Murphey's Law" "The Straw that broke the Camel's back" Wow, is all I can say. My goal to write only about positive things, in order to view life in a more positve outlook. Here's a breakdown for the last 2 weeks.
-A week ago Wednesday as I was getting ready for church, I was over come with severe pain in my stomach area. I immediately started vomiting. When J got home he decided I needed to be in the hospital. Turns our I had 2 cist on my left ovary that burst!
-Two days later while getting my daughter ready I leaned across the bed and twisted my ankle. I heard and felt 2 LOUD cracks as I went down! I've never really broken a bone besides my toes that tend to jump out and hit furniture, so, I didn't really know what had happened. I put pressure on it, not to bad. Bending it? Out of the question. But B-man had a hair cut appointment. I sucked it up and drove him to get his hair cut. Then I went to Urgent Care with my mother. Turns out I dislocated a bone in my foot and it popped back in place causing lots of swelling and bruising. So, for over a week I've had a techno colored foot. Thankfully it just hurt the first couple of days. Now, it's fine.
-Then I started my monthly cycle. And month by month it is slowly getting more and more painful. I had surgery for this very reason last May. I think the adhesions are coming back. So, my doctors office had to medicate me.
-Present day! I'm dealing with Carpal Tunnel. It's so painful I can't get any relief. Now, the anxiety has kicked in and I'm having a lot of trouble controling it. This is terrible. But I will beat it! Tomorrow I've been directed to contact 3 different doctors! Prayers would be appreciated! We/I need answers, so I can go back to loving life.
My next post will be filled with everything positive. Thank you for puttering along with me! Have a great Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment