Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Diaper.com




Ever make that emergency trip to the store for diapers? You think you have an extra package but low and behold your out! Well, Jason and I have discovered the wonders of diapers with free shipping. I recently went to the website diapers.com. I couldn't believe that I could get a huge box of diapers for less than Walmart and it would be delivered to me. Oh yes! Since this was our second baby only a couple of people purchased diapers for us. So, me being the OCD + anxiety ridden person I am, well, I have to have 2 of everything so that I don't run out. That applys to laundry detergent (yes, I have two full) personal items, toothpaste, shampoo.... I could go on and on. For all you moms who have my fear of running out or just like to stock up I highly recommend diapers.com. Check out the toys while your there.

No comments:

Post a Comment