Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Culprit

Hello, my name is Raina, and I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper. I don't smoke, rarely drink alcohol but I'm addicted to this darn caffeinated beverage. I had done so well, I didn't drink any for about 2 weeks. The first 2 days were easy because I just had a little coffee to take away the withdrawal of caffeine. But then it got harder, the other day I was begging for my husband to bring me one home. Thankfully he didn't. But....after storms last night, staying up to make a dress on my new sewing machine (because you can't sew with a 4 year old and a 1 year old pawing at your leg), my husband getting called out to a fire and Little M waking early with a stuffy nose, well, I broke down and had not one but 3!!!!!!! I took the kids to the mall because Little M in all her crankiness was no longer happy with being home, and that is where I broke. I'm so mad at myself, but, oh, it was sooooo goooood. I'm weak!

No comments:

Post a Comment