Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sick Day

Upon close inspection of my benefit package it has been found that no sick days are available. The pressure in my head is massive and kleenex is my new best friend. I can think of two people that don't go well together. Sick mom and kids! I'm trying really hard not to be grumpy with them, it's not their fault that I am sick. However, Little M is in the same boat I am. After seeing the doctor (because my husband ordered me to) it has been determined that I have a bronchial cough and a sinus infection. The doctor's prescription is antibiotic and cough syrup with hydrocodone in it. She also said I needed lots of rest. HA! Who is going to watch the kids? I really need some help. So, my little man is at the ready with a box full of tissue. Meanwhile, I'm going to suffer until I feel better. If I'm lucky someone will offer to let me nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment