Monday, December 28, 2009

Birthday Girl

This smiley girl is about to be one! Where has time gone? Would I go back and redo this year? Absolutely, yes. I have enjoyed watching every second of her growth. She is so happy, energetic and knows how to handle her brother! She can already tattle on him.
Well, with it barely being a week past Christmas her birthday has snuck up on me. I knew it was coming but I hadn't sent my invitations out. So, tomorrow I will be hand delivering them.
Aren't they pretty? I just love these invitations.

This is her Bib to match her 1 year birthday dress. I'm so excited to see her in it.

I had in monogramed on both sides to make it a reversable dress. I just love the colors.


Here is the Birthday side. She has the most beautiful bow made by Felicia from Alibugbows on Etsy. I am so blessed that she doesn't live to far from me. I have gone to her house and had my own personal bow party. Just Heaven! More to come, my baby will soon be ONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment