Friday, December 25, 2009

Collin Marsh

This precious little boy is in desperate need of a healing miracle. My son and I pray for him every night. Bryston always says to me "I want Collin to grow up big like me". This Christmas he and his parents are fighting hard to save his life. He was diagnosed with AML at the tender age of 7 months. Chemo and a Bone Marrow transplant have elemented that cancer but he has been fighting Graft Vs. Host Rash since receiving the transplant. Now, he is in sucha a critical state with EOS. You can read about it HERE. Our Loving Father is capable of this miraculous healing. HE knows the plans HE has for this little boy. I pray and I want you to pray that Collin can live here on Earth and grow up to be as big as Bryston. Pray for this Christmas Miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment