Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Wish List


All I want for Christmas is:
  • Healing for Collin Marsh. You can read about him HERE. He is a precious one year old boy who is fighting for his life. He and his family go to my church.
  • A sewing machine so that I can make my little girl beautiful dresses. Buy a girl a dress, she will have a dress and momma will be broke. Buy her momma a sewing machine and the girl will have many dresses for life. (or at least until she demands that she gets to wear what everyone else is wearing)
  • Black snow boots. I want to join the trend of wearing fluffy snow boots over my jeans. Even though, snow is rare around here, but my feet will be warm and cozy.
  • A Heating Pad that won't bunch up. When I was pregnant last year I ruined my heating pad by rolling it up to get relief from horrible carpal tunnel.




















No comments:

Post a Comment