Thursday, December 10, 2009

Night of Praise

We have so many reasons to Praise our Lord and Savior this Christmas. This was B-man's first year in our church choir. The ladies that take these 4 year olds and teach them music are pure saints. B has been singing up a storm since September. He loves choir. On December 6th the Children's Choir performed at our Night of Praise. My church has the best band and choir. I just love this night. Tears were in my eyes as my little sang, I can't believe he is old enough to do this.
Each child had a candle to hold (flameless of course) and my son is the one with the candle in his eye. Oh yes, that's our boy. We enjoyed this time so much. Our entire family came to see him for the 5 minutes that he sang. And that is the first time that my family and my husband's family have all been in one place since the day we married 7 years ago.

And this little angel was perfect. She listened and cuddled and enjoyed being passed to each family member. But when the lights were low she only wanted her mommy. My two sweet children. I'm so proud of both of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment