Sunday, February 21, 2010

January Birthday

I realize I haven't yet posted about our Little M's 1st Birthday. Our baby is One! My, how time has raced by. I'm thrilled and saddened all at the same time. Where has time gone?
We had a wonderful celebration for her with all the people that love our kids. It was amazing. Every time I turned around someone else was loving on her. Babies and kids were all over the place. We celebrated at the West Room Down by the River. It was an excruciatingly cold day. It took several trips to the car to prepare to decorate and then even more trips with all the wonderful gifts she was given.

She smiled all day long. She was the happiest baby I have ever seen. Here she is with my mom. I just love her beautiful bow made by Alibugbows to match her birthday dress.
So, belated Birthday Girl. What have you been up to lately?
Well, you sleep through the night and I must say that I'm thrilled about this particular milestone.
You weigh 19lbs1oz and are 24 inches long. You are quite small for your age with the 11th percentile for weight and 30th percentile for height.
Playing with your brother is one of your favorite things to do.
We recently stayed away from our home for a week and you did a great job sleeping in your pack n play.
You are into everything and will put ANYTHING in your mouth. My own little garbage disposal.
You talk quite well. You can say Papa, Momma, Dadda, Buhbuh, I Love You, Hi, Bye Bye. When you want more of something your scream, we are going to have to work on that one.
You can walk a couple of steps on your own but just don't seem to be sure of yourself yet.


You eat all solid food. For Breakfast you like to eat a banana and cereal bar. For lunch and dinner you will eat whatever we are eating. But you really love Macaroni and Cheese!
Your smile lights up a room. We all love you so very much!








No comments:

Post a Comment