Monday, March 29, 2010

Meloncholy

Tomorrow I'm going in for an EGD. Hopefully this will give answers as to the 'episodes' I occasionally have, one so bad that I was begging my husband to call 911. He wouldn't do it, but said he would take me to the ER. The mommy in me didn't want to wake my babies. I probably should have gone though. My doctor said, if I did, he would better know what was happening.
I'm extremely nervous. I know it's a super minor procedure but I don't like being asleep and someone else being in control of what is going on. Plus, I woke up on a colonoscopy, not pleasant, they knocked me back out pretty quick, but I don't want to wake up with something shoved down my throat. The nurse told me that they have to give a LOT more sedative to get past the gag reflex, so that makes me feel a bit better. We shall see. God is in control. Pretty sad that to get a day of rest, I have to have some medical procedure. I didn't even get to rest when I had Pneumonia! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment