Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Flowers


I've been feeling a little crafty! So, I'm back to making bows and clips. I'm really strange like that. I can't make myself do something creative or crafty if I'm not in the mood. My project won't turn out worth a flip.

It's nice to be feeling again. I'm learning to focus on the positive, to think positive and even though I don't know how bills will get paid at times, I am just focusing on today. "Today I'm a stay-at-home-mom, today I'm a housewife, today I am..."

I adore my husband. I adore my daughters soft brown curls. I adore the majestic spirit my son has. I'm blessed and I'm thankful and even though it takes a cocktail of 90mg per day to help me feel this way, I still have hope that I will be able to wean off of the meds and enjoy everyday God gives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment