Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sickness

I've been really bad about not posting pictures lately. I seem to always forget my camera.
Right now, as I type, there is a sick little boy trying to sleep on the couch, with a bowl close by his side. On our way home Friday night my son said from the back seat "I think I'm going to be sick" (I knew he wasn't joking) I looked at my husband and he just shook his head. I turned to my son and said "Do you think you can wait til we get home?" and his response was "Yes, mommy, I'll wait" (in such a sweet innocent voice I might add) Not FIVE seconds later he said "We need to pull over", in the most sickly voice he could muster to convey the urgency of the moment! We pulled over fast, but not fast enough (my husband was driving). He threw up everywhere, but was fine after that. He slept through the night and woke up happy. But after having a small sip of water he lost it again and again and again. No church for us on Sunday because he wouldn't have been 24 hours puke free. Now I know why they have that rule! Right at the 24 hour mark he started throwing up again!
I don't know how much you know about depression/anxiety but someone that has a mind like mine, full of what-if's and this could... Well, I'm a little on edge. Not having an attack so far but my mind is racing. So, I think I'll go do some more Beth Moore Bible Study and see if that can calm me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment