Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Thoughts

*Wondering who is going to win Big Brother? Really hoping Lane wins and Enzo goes home.

*Thinking there has to be an easier way to take my son to school in a torrential down pour with a 20 month baby in the car.

*Why is it that my husband gets called to an emergency or fire right as we sit down to dinner.

*Why is it that every time I think about work, I just want to throw up?

*Thankful for my family and husband.

*Why does my daughter continuously climb on chairs and stoves?

*90 mg of anti-depressants a day is really helping, helping in a way that I can get through daily activities with out having a panic attack, but not in the way that I could go back to work, I would pass out if I were forced that way.

*Going to be starting a Beth Moore Study next week, I'm so so SO excited about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment