Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An Angel Amongst Us

I hug my children a little tighter, a little longer, and give an extra kiss today. I opened my computer this morning to learn that Kayleigh Anne Freeman has lost her earthly battle and gone to be with Jesus. I am grieved for Aimee and Adam in the loss of their little girl.
My husband and I are brought back to a time when our own son's life was unsure. Bryston was brought into this world 8 weeks early. The doctor's words "He's a very sick baby" chime in my mind. The Freeman's NICU experience is unimaginable. Our 32 days just a spec compared to their battle.
I'm greatful for each cry, each smile, each precious moment. I hope you are too.
PS. Sorry about the pictures of my precious baby girl. Lately if she isn't being held by me, then this is what you get. Possibly teething?

No comments:

Post a Comment