Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time to Eat

Here we are, nearly 5 months old. We started cereal today, for the second time. (Yes, the second time). B-man was 4 months old when he started cereal, so I tried it with her. It was successful for a couple of days and then it came to the point that she just cried and well, call me a softy, but I don't want to do that to her. Now, a month later we are trying it again. And my bff gave me a hint.
Mix the rice cereal with Nursery Water instead of expressed milk. (Why do they call it 'expressed' milk? It is by NO means a fast way of getting milk). The first time we tried this cereal thing I was staying up late and pumping, ugh NO FUN! As she was taking her first bite you can see how unsure she was, notice her hand, she is actually helping me. This is her new thing.
Yum, hmm, yum? Her eyes are looking at 'Marley and Me' on the TV. Ha! The first couple of bites went well, but after about the 6th or 7th, NO MORE. She was having no more! (or maybe it was the end of the movie, if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about:(
We'll try again tomorrow at dinner time. Isn't she cute? Love this little girl, no matter how much she screams.



No comments:

Post a Comment