Monday, July 20, 2009

A Day of Digression

Today is a day of Digression!
Here's the skinny:
  • My daughter has digressed in her ability to sleep through the night, she is now waking up every blissful 2 to 3 hours. Most of the time she goes right back to sleep, except at 5:30, although she's learning! Because, for all things that are holy, Little M, we are NOT waking up at 5:30 in the morning after waking all night to be fed and cuddled.
  • Little M did a great job sitting up on her own for most of the day yesterday. Today, she is like a limp noodle, several times taking a dive in attempt to do a face plant. But not to worry, mommy was there to catch you.
  • B-man has tried to digress! Key word TRIED. Things like grunting or making a noise to get what he wants. UH NOOOOOO! We will use our words in this house or you won't get what you want!
  • B-man has also resorted to putting his hands in his mouth. Every time I turn around it seems like his fingers are in his mouth. Then last weeks he comes down with a slight cold. GET YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SON!
  • My husband has digressed in his ability to pick up his own flippin clothes and place them in the laundry basket. As consequence, I have digressed in the ability to pick up said clothes. I have 2 kids to pick up after, while doing laundry, cooking 3 meals a day, cleaning bathrooms, wiping bumms, taking out the trash, flushing toilets after the use from 2 others in this house, all the while attempting to manage my Little M who thinks she needs mommy at apparently ALL hours of the day.

A domestic goddess I am not! As a matter of fact if I were employed my Merry Maids I would have been fired. Have a great MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment