Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Pictures

This is a No Picture Post. Why? Well, my camera is sittin in seat of my husbands car and I'm all showered up and lazzied down for the night.
Today has been a day! Not bad, not good, just a day! Ok, yes, it was good because I was with my two beautiful children, and my awesome Grandma (my kids Great Grandma) and it was bad because well, let me just say here, that this is my free theraputic session so that I don't have to resort to the prescribed meds. (yes, I've been prescribed meds, jaw-dropping I know!)
Yesterday something happened to me that hasn't happened in over 6 months. It's painful and mood altering and just plain ole NO fun. I fell asleep on the couch for over 3 hours in the middle of the night, only to wake at 5:30 to my son saying "mom, my head hurts". Poor baby has terrible Arkansas allergies. So when he went back to sleep, he slept until 10:00, to bad Little M didn't have the same idea. At 6:30 this morning I received a disturbing email from a disturbed friend (ex-friend). So, that got me all fired up, and again made me think of my 'Mercy' post. Unfortunately my temper got the better of me, how great it felt though. But Oh how repentive I feel now. After this I was compelled to thank all my wonderful friends who are wonderful mommies and just great people. I'm really very blessed. One special friend said that my 'love text' came a perfect time. I called her up to see what was wrong and found out her Grandpa had been killed in a house fire that morning. You may have seen it on the news. This made my heart heavy for her and her family.
Then I got a call for a certain wireless carrier that we have been with for 7 years wanting to know where their money was. Ummm, where is my bill? We have never been turned off for failure to pay. I called said wireless company who have been sold to another wireless company and could NOT get a hold of a flippin human! Result: new wireless company, new phone, smaller bill, and REAL people to talk to. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Probably not since there are NO humans that work there. What about the network full of people wearing gray and red?
So much fun all packed into one day, and that was only part. But my husband is home from his walk so, I think I'll talk to someone who can talk back now. Love all 10 of you that read this:) Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment