Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two in a row!

Sundays that is.... Little M has made it 2 Sundays in a row in our church nursery. No fussing at all. Like any good child she's making her momma a liar AND after my worry that she just wouldn't make it without one of her fits. Of course ,Linda here (runs our church nursery) holds my baby girl the entire time! (Ha!) Next week she is going to try out the bouncer (before I purchase one only to find out that she will only like it for 15 minutes) of course, that's only if Linda is willing to put her down long enough, she really loves her babies. I don't know if I could have made this leap if it weren't for her.
Last Sunday, Linda had everything ready for Little M. Her own cubby for her diaper bag. Her own bed (the babies never share a bed). And this week a sweet lady from our church made a name for her bed. Isn't it cute! I can't tell you how exciting it is to know that she is in good hands and she is happy. Linda is the sister of my great friend Carrie (we had our babies 8 days apart), she knows me and how I am when it comes to paranoia. Thank You to Linda, you are wonderful! Carrie, thank you for sitting in the nursery on her first Sunday, I'm so glad our babies will grow up together at the church! And Julie, our pastor's wife, she is over all the preschool program and she does a fantastic job, she is another reason that I feel safe leaving my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment